I have decided to put a page about some of the amazing honors people have given me through nominations and awards. I must gather up them all – but for now I will post this one:
The Tagging Blogathon – I was tagged and asked to answer these questions.
1. what makes your heart skip a beat? Sun melting on Ocean
2. what qualities do you like in people? Honor and integrity
3. what is your passion? Poetry
4. Why are you blogging? To give words breath and meaning life
5. What is your dream? To speak in front of the nation
6. If you had to give away a million dollars, what would you do? Support a library or school.
7. Who or what inspires you? Nature and life
8. How old would you be if you didn’t know old you are? Age for me is not a number but a feeling – I would be the age of wisdom.
9. When it has all been said and done, will you have said more than you have done? perhaps.
10. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? I would write all that I am thinking.
11. If someone offered you a million dollars for a night of sex, would you do it? Intimacy of my mind, my body, and my soul is worth more than the currency of the day, it is neither easily bought nor easily given – and for the person I cherish – they would neither have to pay nor be bought to receive me.